ASOP Global Foundation
SAVE THE DATE
On Monday, June 28 from 10:30 – 11:30 am ET join ASOP Global Foundation for our free health care providers webinar: HIV Prevention and Treatment – The Threats of Illegal Online Drug Sellers to Public Health and Patient Safety. The discussion will examine strategies health care professionals can use to educate people living with HIV and people at risk for HIV about the dangers of buying antiretroviral therapies (ART) and pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) medications through illegal online sources as well as ways to access safe, legitimate medicines. Expert panelists will also weigh in on recent trends on consumer use of the internet for healthcare products, and how this will shape the patient provider relationship in the future.
Expert panelists include:
- Libby Baney, JD, ASOP Global Foundation Senior Advisor
- John Hertig, PharmD, MS, CPPS, FASHP, ASOP Global Board President
- Arash Debastani, PharmD, MHA, FASHP, FABC, Dean, Long Island University School of Pharmacy
- Rebecca Kavanagh, PharmD, BCACP, AAHIVP, Director, Co-Curriculum and Developmental Portfolios, Touro College of Pharmacy
- Michael Liu, PharmD, BCCCP, BCNSP, BCPS, Assistant Dean of Clinical and Professional Affairs, Touro College of Pharmacy
Click here to register for this free event.